We are currently seeking Operators to join our Civil Engineering division
We are looking for operators of Excavators, Skid Steer Loaders, Roller, Loader, Bulldozer, Dump Trucks, and Grader operators. A final trim operator with the ability to meet New Zealand standards and Transit New Zealand Specs is desired.
You will be based at our Civil and Transport division located in Bell Block where we work on projects involving Bulk Earthworks, Sub-Divisional Developments, Roading, Stormwater and Wastewater, Concreting, Landscaping, Section Development and more
To be considered for this position, you will need:
• WTR Endorsements
• Full, Clean driver’s license
• At least two years full time operating experience
• The ability to complete a job to a high standard
• To be a team player and have good communication skills
• To pass a pre-employment drug test
• To be self-motivated and able to work alone if required
• A Minimum class 2 truck license preferably class 4 or 5
If this sounds like you then please contact:
General Manager- Civil Bulk Division
Chris Hale 021 192 6960.
Great wage and working conditions apply with overtime available remuneration based on experience
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.